- Whitening Toothpaste
- Nail Brush (or a toothbrush dedicated to nails...)
- Remove as much polish and stain as you can with nail polish remover
- Apply whitening toothpaste to the nails and massage it in with your fingertips (pretty!)
- Using a slightly wet nail brush scrub the nails being careful not to damage them
- Rinse off the toothpaste. If needed, repeat steps 2 and 3 to further remove staining
- Done! Treat your nails/cuticles to some nice oils to restore the moisture
NOTE: This works best for "fresh" stains right after removing the nail polish. It does not work well for removing set in yellow stains that develop over time from wearing dark polishes.
I hope you find this useful! I would love to know what you think of this or if you have used this method before!
Thanks for looking!